Stay safe this winter!
AutoXtend’s 5 Cold Weather Driving Tips
Here are five cold weather driving tips, things you should know as you prepare for cold weather driving:
- A free battery test at AutoXtend could prevent you or a family member from being a stranded driver this winter.
- Good tires with adequate tread are VERY important when the ice and snow hit our roads. And remember that proper inflation extends the life of your tires and improves your driving experience. Nitrogen inflation from AutoXtend’s full-service tire store has been shown to enhance tire performance.
- New wiper blades could be just what you need to make it through a slushy, snowy winter night drive. Be sure to have your windshield washer fluid level topped off as well.
- Proper coolant protection is critical for getting you on your way on those cold winter mornings. We can check your coolant to make sure it’s what you need for an East Tennessee winter or for the region where you plan to drive.
- Breathe easy. A clean cabin air filter is necessary for good air flow and comfortable heat circulation for you and your passengers.